Terms and Conditions
If you do not accept the full weight of the Terms and Conditions below you are not authorized to use the Website.
Acceptance of, and compliance with this Agreement is the only condition under which access and use of the Website is made available to you.
General policy and information
- Users under 18 years old are not allowed to register with GamblersTeam.com
- GamblersTeam.com is free to use and devoid of any charges
- Before entering an online gambling site, you must make sure that you are in line with all regulatory requirements included and not limited to age, location and so on. Users are obligated to seek legal counsel prior to using any online gambling site from their jurisdiction. Since online gambling is restricted in different jurisdictions, it is the sole responsibility of the User to comply with local regulations.
- The Website serves as a provider of independent information and guidance for individuals interested in playing with online casinos and is not a provider of online gambling services. Any content provided on the Website is of informative nature only and should under no circumstances be considered as legal advice.
- We may restrict access to the whole Website or certain parts of the Website or content to Users coming from certain countries or territories, in order to comply with local legislation
- Any damage that may result from the use of the materials or information found on GamblersTeam.com will not be attributed to GamblersTeam.com and will not be its responsibility
- All trademarks and copyright materials mentioned herein belong to their legal owners
- The content of this website is copyrighted by GamblersTeam.com
- By using GamblersTeam.com Users agree that they will not copy, transmit or manipulate information of GamblersTeam.com
- GamblersTeam.com strives to provide information which is as accurate as possible, complete and up to date
- We are not an online or mobile gambling operator, consequently we do not take or facilitate financial transactions in regards of placing of bets or wagers
Rules of Conduct and User Content
Upon becoming a User of GamblersTeam.com the following rules of conduct should be complied with:
- In any of your interactions on GamblersTeam.com, you will not post any false, threatening, inaccurate, defamatory, abusive, vulgar, profane, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, harassing or discriminatory material, or material that violates a person's privacy, or is in violation of any International law in any way
- In case of any formal complaint or legal action arises during the use of the site, GamblersTeam.com reserves the right to bring forward any collected information
- In case the User identifies any inaccuracy of the information published on the Website or believes the Website in any way does not comply with the legislation of the country of the User, please contact us at email@example.com. Our intention is to use our best efforts to act in compliance with the laws of all the countries where the Website is accessible by Users
- Users agree not to use the Website (or any part thereof) for any illegal activities and agree to use it in accordance with all relevant jurisdictional laws. Users will indemnify Us against any and all third-party claims, losses, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including fees and expenses), relating to or arising from any violation of these terms from their side
- We do not guarantee the error-free, defect-free or uninterrupted operation of the Website. All content is provided on as “as-is” and “as-available” basis. In addition Users assume total responsibility for the actions taken as a result of the informational content found on the Website. The sole remedy Users have in case of loss or dissatisfaction caused by usage of the Website is to stop using the Website. We will not be liable to our Users for any compensation, including indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental or punitive damages, as well as lost profits.